Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

[Untitled]

I don't know if I'd continue this, but I certainly enjoyed playing around with the concept. This is what happens when you have too much espresso. Title suggestions are welcome. Sorry for the delay though, been extra busy taking care of my poor little nephew who caught a stomach virus. Stay healthy out there yall!

--

A thick spray of blood speckled my overcoat as the large chunk of meat jutted into view. "Sure you don't want any?" a toothy, childish grin spread across her face as she took another bite. "I'm good." I quickly retorted, waving my hand dismissively before gently patting her on the head,  "You should eat. I know you're starving, hmm?" She nuzzled into my hand, purring loudly while she chewed. She always adorably asked me to eat with her, but I just can't bring myself to join her. I hope she doesn't take it personally, I really do love her, but eating flesh just isn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment