Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Journal Entries from a Scholar: Entry 1

I wrote a couple short entries like these on the bus. It gives me something to do since it's an hour long trip for me to GSU and back.
--

January 6th 21XX

I was late. It was really cold today. I tried to hurry. My gut still turns at the memory, the sound of teeth scraping bone and it's lips smacking loudly in the background.  An entire family is gone. All of them. Why was I late? God, why? I tried so hard - I tried. Why would you do this? Why would you create such a thing? Why did I take it home with me?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is my favorite of your posts so far. there's just enough open air to stumble upon multiple interpretations and ideas of what could be going on. i love it!

    ReplyDelete