Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Minion's War - First Wave

So I like to play League of Legends and there's these little minions in it that are just forced to beat the hell out of each other or get killed by some champ. When I'm bored in lane I like to come up with stories for them, this one happened to get out of hand from talking in RaidCall with some teammates. I honestly like doing this so there's probably going to be more.

--

Never would I forget their cries. Agonizing screams as beasts tore brethren twain. Again and again; Endlessly.  Shrill cries turned the panicked blood coursing through my veins to ice, unnerving my heart as I clutch sword to breast. Small metal pieces in my coat clinked as we marched. A sudden halt made, the eyes of another was met. Scores of bloodstained hands trembled fiercely. Tears fell as he heaved arms overhead; Those of company, just the same. Booming of cannons cracked the air as the earth trembled under the weight of our charge. Weapons clashed. Promises made hand over hand were stayed by the piercing blade. As I step over the fallen, their precious metals scattered, I am brought closer to my Valhalla. Among the chaos, a new promise is forged blade over blade: I will not die; I will survive. Never would I forget their cries. Agonizing screams as beasts tore brethren twain. Again and again; Endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment